Pesquisar

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Katy Perry: Rolling Stone Sexy Cover Girl...and more


Katy Perry: Rolling Stone Sexy Cover Star

Katy Perry looks sexy on cover of Rolling Stone’s magazine summer double issue. 26-year-old pop star Katy Perry is flaunting her curves and stunning looks for the mag’s July issue in a Hershey Kisses bra, pink lips and black hair cascading down her shoulder.
katy perry rolling stone cover
Inside the mag, hot and spicy entertainer poses in a variety of outfits, including printed yellow string bikini, pink mesh, hot pink top and and Jeremy Scott’s Fall 2011 “Enjoy God” top,photographed by famed photog Terry Richardson.
katy perry rollingstone photoshoot
Katy is well known for her enviably curvy figure but she reveals that once taped down her large breast, telling Rolling Stone “I started praying for [breasts] when I was, like, 11 and God answered that prayer above and beyond, by, like, 100 times, until I was like, ‘Please, stop, God. I can’t see my feet anymore. Please stop!’”
katy perry sexy rolling stone
Check out excerpts from Katy Perry’s Rolling Stone interview:
On wanting a change in the world: “I think we are largely in desperate need of revolutionary change in the way our mindset is. Our priority is fame, and people’s wellness is way low. I saw this knowing full well that I’m a part of the problem. I’m playing the game, though I am trying to reroute. Anyway, not to get all politically divulging and introspective, but the fact that America doesn’t have free health care drives me f—ing absolutely crazy, and is so wrong.”
On reacting to bad reviews: “Whenever people ask me about having bad reviews, I’m like, ‘Have you seen the run I’ve had? Have you seen the numbers?’ Numbers do not lie”
katy perry rolling stone july 2011
For more, pick up Katy Perry’s Rolling Stone Magazine cover issue hitting stands on June 24. Stay connected with FashionFame.com and follow on Twitter and Facebook for more latest fashion magazine covers and celebrity news.

Katy Perry
Here’s the behind the scenes video for Katy Perry’s new Rolling Stone magazine photoshoot, and as you can already see with these sexy screen caps, the video shoot is filled with a monstrous amount of Katy Perry super cleavage. And not to mention, some drool inducing bikini hotness as well… sweet Christmas! Yup, I absolutely love it when this girl stops singing (and talking) and just shows off her bodacious lady lumps. Enjoy!
Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry
Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry
Bonus Galleries:
Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry


Click here for the daily Met-Art Gallery. Never be disappointed :-) Met-Art
Enhanced by Zemanta