Pesquisar

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Inspiration: So nude, so chic

So nude, so chic


Today I've discovered polyvore and I was inspired by "The nude look".
Oggi ho scoperto le magie di polyvore e mi sono fatta ispirare dal "nude look".



For super girly girl, as I am, the nude look is simply what you have to dress.
You can flaunt your femininity with a total look or with nude details, as Stella Mc Cartney's hat, or simply putting on a few drops of Miss Dior Cherie. And what about Lanvin wedges? I wish I could afford them, at least one day...
Clicking on the icons below you can shop my tips online, enjoy!


Adoro lo stile e soprattutto gli accessori nude, così bon ton e super chic.
Nude vuole dire femminilità, che si esprime in un total look ma anche in piccoli dettagli, come  il cappello di Stella Mc Cartney o alcune gocce di Miss Dior Cherie. E vogliamo parlare delle strepitose zeppe di Lanvin? Mi piacerebbe tanto potermele permettere prima o poi...
Cliccando sulle icone qui sotto potete comprare tutto direttamente online, buon divertimento!